Siebel 8.1.1.10 Controls Overlapping in Chrome 32 and Higher Version - Workaround

Few days back I upgraded my chrome version and when I open Siebel Open UI application I saw all the contorls overlapping each other and I was shocked to see this. Then I started  to search the Oracle Support web and I found one article that says

 Open UI - Applets Not Displaying Correctly In Updated Chrome Browser (Doc ID 1615924.1)

I went through the document and the document says it a bug and is fixed in 8.1.1.11.4 QF. Now I am still 8..1.1.10 I cannot use that QF. So I found one more article in the document which says

How to Fix Form Applet Issue in Chrome 32.

This document showed the details steps of to fix it with a workaround. But I saw the code and felt thats too much of code to executed.

So I did some inspect element and found this solution.

if(window.chrome){
$(".GridBack").attr("border","1").css("border-color","transparent");
}

Added the above code in postload file and it worked like a charm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siebel - DeleteRecord Method in eScript

How to call a Business Service from a PM/PR file in Siebel Open UI

Siebel Business Service Part-4